Joy-Con Lock Buckles for Nintendo Switch - Younik Metal Latches Replacement Repair Tool Kit with Screwdrivers and Tweezer for Switch NS Joy Con
List price: $8.99 (as of 09/18/2019 02:36 PST - Details)
1 new available from $4.99
(as of 09/18/2019 02:36 PST - Details)
- Easily to replace joy-con lock buckles. DIY to repair loose Nintendo Switch joy-con grip to spare yourself the replacement fee.
- 100% brand new and made of high-quality alloy. It can buckle up your Switch and Joy Con to avoid slipping or loss of your handle. The original part is plastic and easily damaged, metal alloy joy-con latches recommended for anyone having trouble with joy-con latching.
- What you get: 4 x Joy-Con metal lock buckle,1 x X screwdriver,1 x Y screwdriver,1 x tweezers, 2 x springs, 4 x screws (2 housing screws, 2 internal screws)
- Note: The left and right lock buckle are different.Be careful not to reverse them;Be careful about the orange flat wire between the top and bottom of Joy Con case.
- Guarantee: Younik provides 45-day money back and life-time guarantee to ensure the enjoyment of your purchase. Any problems, feel free contact us by click our store " TinyTrade"
How to install the Metal Lock Buckles?
1. Use the Y screwdriver to open 4 screws on the joy con.
2. Use the X screwdriver to open the screw inside the joy con.
3. Take down the small iron with the tweezers.
4. Then take the original lock buckle out carefully.
5. Then put the spring into the metal lock buckle.
6. Put the metal lock buckle into the joy con by tweezers and press the spring into the slot.
7. Finally, put back the small iron and the screw. Close the joy con case back.
1. The left and right lock buckle are different. Be careful not to reverse them.
2. When you remove the original buckle, there is a little iron. You can use the tweezers to pry it.
3. Be careful about the spring when you remove the original buckle.
4. Be careful about the orange flat wire between the top and bottom of the Joy-Con case. So you need to open the Joy Con case carefully.
5.Only for Nintendo Switch original Joy-Con Shell.
4 x Joy-Con metal lock buckle
1 x X screwdriver
1 x Y screwdriver
1 x tweezers
2 x springs
4 x screws (2 housing screws, 2 internal screws)"
Certain content that appears on this site comes from Amazon Services LLC. This content is provided ‘as is’ and is subject to change or removal at any time.