HD Link Cable for PlayStation 2 & PlayStation 1 (All PS2 & PS1 Models) with Cable Tags 4 Pieces
- 🎮FEATURE🎮Convert & upscale analog composite RGB signal from console to HDMI signal for all modern HDTVs/monitors/projectors on market, which allows our cable can be compatible with classic PS1 & PS2 at the same time
- 🎮EASY TO USE & HASSLE FREE🎮Come with all needed cables. Detachable design so you are welcome to use your own high-end or extended HDMI cable as you want. Connect console & television with cables and micro USB cable should be hooked for power supply (RGB mode need to be selected on PS2 system in advance)
- 🎮AWESOME IMAGE QUALITY🎮At this price, our cable provides best upscaled signal processing with great precision, colors, resolution and details, specially PS1/PS One (Default display is 16:9 and display can be adjusted to 4:3 if TV setting supports)
- 🎮LOW LATENCY & WORKABLE WITH CAPTURE CARDS🎮No lag for most games, especially RPGs & it's recommendation for anyone who does YouTube or Twitch streaming and recording
- 🎮WHAT ELSE YOU GET🎮Cable tags 4 pieces for your console collection identification & 30-day money-back guarantee & 12-month quality warranty & quickly professional CS response
Just take out the classic consoles and get them set up in the simplest way for modern TVs that are omitting old cable hookups.
This is the right way to go about good video quality at high cost performance-An affordable & convenient option when it comes to retro gaming experiences.
Make sure "Component Video Out" on PS2 menu is chosen to "RGB" mode or image can be tinted green because our cable need to utilize RGB signal.
Instruction guide is included in package.
PAL Games for North America(NTSC) PS2
You can play exclusive PAL games in Europe directly now because of the upscaler in cable.
Maximum Compatibility with Trending TVs on Market
Native resolution 480i from PS2 and 240P from PS1 are upscaled to 720P for best matching with current HDMI standard because some modern TVs don't support 480i and 240P.
Default display is 16:9 and 4:3 aspect ratio can be manually adjusted on setting of most TVs.
Awesome Video Quality
Processed RGB signal display all games with excellent vibrant color reproduction, clearly softer image which removes haze, sharper text & textures, less glaring jaggies, less pixelation and better definition than standard AV cable.
It can function well with PS1, PS2, even using PS2 to play PS1 games.
Our cable's colors have been specifically calibrated for PS1/PS2.
However final display doesn't only depend on our cable quality but what games you are playing and TV quality.
Some PS2 games with alternate display modes: https://en.everybodywiki.com/List_of_PlayStation_2_games_with_alternative_display_modes
Try to adjust the higher backlight or brightness, dynamic setting or other parameters on TV if you want to improve the display more.
Certain content that appears on this site comes from Amazon Services LLC. This content is provided ‘as is’ and is subject to change or removal at any time.